Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bradley GPhi Girls!

This weekend we were really excited to have a few BU girls come to Beresford. Although it was a short visit, it was still incredible spending quality time with them reminiscing as well as making plans for future reunions. Peanut definitely scored during the visit with this adorable little Bradley hoodie. Tim was even excited for the Peanut to wear the little sweatshirt. He even said he would have Peanut wear it while I was on the girls trip next year so s/he would know who Mommy was going to meet. Thank you girls for making the trip, it really meant a lot to me! I am so excited we have been friends for 12 years and look forward to many more! I'm also really excited to show our baby their new favorite hoodie. Thank you!

1 comment:

Sam said...

You are most welcome! We all enjoyed the trip out to see you with baby on board. Thanks to Tim for being a good sport with a house full of gphi girls!