We have been so blessed to have such a happy, healthy baby girl! A few weeks ago we learned that we now have to buckle Adelyn in to her seated toys and chairs. She is now able to climb out the side of her swing or squiggle out the bottom of her bouncy chair. She loves to take naps in her swing, and now that we buckle her in while she sleeps - it is easier to step away for a minute to pay bills, go to the restroom, or take the dogs outside. Well that little bit of freedom has come to an end. The other day I was paying bills in the office, and I thought it was pretty quiet in the living room and I hadn't checked on her in 10 minutes or so. So I walked into the room, and my heart fell to my feet. I ran over to her while she was swinging to make sure she was fine. I was able to stop the swing without startling her or causing her to move. So wanting to capture everything, I grabbed a real quick photo before I got her out. While staying buckled in, she managed to move her body perpendicular to how she is "supposed" to be in the seat. Her head was hanging over the side. She was quite content although every time the swing moved to the right her head came within inches to hitting the entertainment center. Needless to say we no longer leave the room even if she is securely strapped!
| Awww - to be so relaxed! |
No comments:
Post a Comment