Monday, August 23, 2010

A Trip to Exhaustion

We managed to survive the Las Vegas trip, but we were all exhausted. We spent a couple of days at the pool complex, which was incredibly relaxing after all the walking and staying out late. It was much more fun with the group of people we had there with us, especially since we didn't spend much time gambling. We were unsuccessful in keeping our secret for the entire trip, but once we filled people in on Peanut I was given a pass for resting and turning in earlier than others. After all the craziness of Vegas, we were super excited to get home and rest with our puppies! Baxter and Ginger were a little reluctant to go home with us because they had such a good time at their resort, but when we got back to the house everyone crashed.

The other big event that has happened over the past week, is my preference for looser clothing including maternity pants. While we were in Vegas, I had to leave dinner early and buy some different pants because the pressure was starting to make me sick. The weekend we got back I had to work, so I definitely broke our the paneled khakis. I am only 10 weeks and 4 days, but sometimes regular pants just don't cut it. Our journey continues as we have successfully made it to double digit weeks, Hooray!!! We are so excited to tell our families in just a couple of weeks, we even ordered our bottles for sharing our secret!

No comments: