
These are updated photos of Peanut from our 30 week ultrasound 3 weeks ago. I haven't rushed to put them up because Peanut has decided to teach Mommy & Daddy patience by now allowing us to get a decent picture of the face. Above is a facial profile with one of the hands over the face, which did not move during the entire ultrasound. With one exception, the time when the foot was above the face. The technician tried agitated Peanut to make the hand move, but someone was pretty comfy in there because he/she didn't move at all. The picture below is the same photo only 3D from the front of the face. There so everyone can see is a perfectly placed hand. I guess Peanut is showing us that the body parts are perfectly formed and there is nothing to worry about.

The next picture is a nice photo of the foot. I guess Peanut was showing me why when I get kicked I notice it so much, because that foot looks huge! Fortunately the doctors have to told us there isn't anything wrong with Peanut. They did say at this ultrasound Peanut was estimated at 4lbs and usually is closer to 3lbs at 30 weeks. I guess Thursday we will find out how much Peanut has grown in 3 weeks. The
Braxton-Hicks have started so maybe Peanut will arrive a little early so we won't end up with a 10lb baby, that won't fit in newborn clothing or diapers. Oh well, I guess we just pray for a happy, healthy baby!

This last picture freaks me out, but it just goes to show how Peanut managed to flash that hand in each close-up. The eye looks weird thanks to the thumb partially covering it. Tim laughs when he sees these pictures because he says Peanut is putting the hand there to be like, "Mom, enough with the pictures already. Let me relax in here because I know you'll go crazy once I get out of here." Hopefully on Thursday we have a better picture to show, but I definitely will not be surprised if they are more of the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment