Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Baby is Active!

Today while sitting with my computer on my lap, I felt several movements from Peanut. Some of which were really strong that I thought I saw the blanket move. So I lowered the blanket so I could see my belly through my clothing, and there Peanut went again. Two or three strong kicks or movements because my belly was dancing, which is probably one of the most strange sensations of pregnancy. Watching your body do something that you should be in control of, and you can only sit and watch the show. Over the last couple of days some the movements were less intense and more frequent, almost predictable. So I think this week little Peanut was having some hiccups. Last night Ginger was lying with me while Peanut was exercising, and she kept lifting you ears or tilting her head each time I felt a kick. Finally after a couple of minutes of this, she moved to go sit with Tim. I'm just waiting for the time when Peanut stops with the doggie love taps and decides to kick so hard that Baxter or Ginger actually move. Although it is still funny watching their reactions to movements when they are laying with their heads on me. Our family is really excited for Peanut's arrival, and time seems to be going by so quickly. Tomorrow marks 27 weeks! I often catch Tim staring at my belly, to which he just smiles and says he likes looking at Peanut and watching his/her home grow. Thanks sweetheart!

1 comment:

Sam said...

I love reading your baby blog! Glad mom, dad, peanut, baxter and ginger are doing well!