Monday, December 20, 2010
Peanut is Entertaining!
As you can tell we are pretty boring people because we are excited by every little thing that Peanut does these days. The other night while we were lying in bed, I had my computer on my lap and noticed Peanut actively moving. So I told Tim to watch my stomach, and sure enough Peanut was active enough for us to watch the movements. Tim even said, "Jeez, I can't believe Peanut is that active already. S/He is going crazy in there." The weird thing is I am not having a lot of caffeine or sugar in the evening. Tim keeps saying that this is definitely my kid because the most action is happening at night. This little one is definitely a night owl because I don't notice much movement until the middle of the morning, but things really get going in the evening. The other day Mommy and Daddy went on a dinner/movie date. During the movie, Peanut was moving around probably because I was drinking pop and laughing quite a bit at the movie. Tim put his hand on my stomach, and I sware Peanut gave Daddy a high five. I haven't felt a kick that strong yet, Tim even looked at me like wow that was a strong one. Needless to say, actions like these are the highlight of our days now. We are really excited to begin the third trimester this week too! Thanks to everyone for your support and interest in our family. Special shout out to Sam for the sweet comments! It is nice to have some feedback on these posts every once in awhile. We hope everyone has a safe and Merry Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment